1. This agreement contains the entire understanding between Chris Harrison Photography and the Client. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. Only those changes or modifications specifically placed in writing, attached, dated and signed by the Clients and Chris Harrison Photography at the time of acceptance of this contract shall be recognised as amendments to this contract.
2. Upon receipt of deposit, Chris Harrison Photography will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, the Reservation deposit of £50 is non-refundable, even if the date is changed or the wedding cancelled for any reason; including acts of God, fire, strike and/or extreme weather. The Reservation Deposit is to be paid at time of agreeing the contract. The Reservation Deposit is applied towards the contracted wedding photography package.
3. In the event that the Client cancels the contracted services for wedding photography outlined in this contract before the wedding ceremony takes place, the deposit will be forfeit. Chris Harrison Photography agrees to refund all additional paid money (less expenditures for which receipts will be provided), to the Client.
4. The Client understands and agrees that the entire amount owed for the wedding photography package is due 14 days before the date of the wedding.
5. In the unlikely event of severe medical, natural, or other emergencies, it may be necessary to retain an alternative photographer. Chris Harrison Photography will make every effort to secure a replacement photographer of the same professional standing and ability able and/or willing to provide a similar package as chosen in this contract at the same/similar tariff. If such a situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received.
6. Chris Harrison Photography takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation and processing of photographs. However, in the unlikely event of the Client’s photographs being lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Chris Harrison Photography’s control, the latter’s liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package, together with the reasonable costs of restaging photographs of the couple and their families at a later date.
7. The Photographer will document the events in a candid manner and take formal portraits as necessary. The Client should provide a full list of formal photographs required.
8. Prior to or during the event, the Client may inform the photographer of subjects which they would like photographed, but the final content of the images is at the discretion of the Photographer.
9. Although every possible care will be taken to produce photographs of all important and special events during the wedding, Chris Harrison Photography cannot place an unconditional guarantee on the above.
10. The Client will receive an edited selection of high-resolution JPEG digital images. The entire copyright in the photographs is retained by the photographer at all times throughout the world. Chris Harrison Photography grants the Client full personal use of the supplied images, this includes but is not limited to the distribution, copying, printing and sharing of the supplied images by the Client and their family and friends. Commercial use of the images is not granted without prior written consent from Chris Harrison Photography.
11. The Client understands that no photographs will be released before two weeks.
12. The Client understands that no unedited images will be released.
13. The photographer is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or the reception site management. The Client agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is The Client’s responsibility; Chris Harrison Photography will offer technical recommendations only.
14. Chris Harrison Photography will be the only professional photographer on the day of the wedding. Chris Harrison Photography reserves the right to ask other people to refrain from taking photographs at key times, if it is considered that this may compromise the quality of the photographs.
15. Chris Harrison Photography will not tolerate any level of verbal abuse or aggression. Either will result in the immediate suspension of coverage.
16. If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law, the validity of this agreement as a whole shall not be affected, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
I have read and understood the terms above. I hereby agree to the terms of this agreement.